The Featured Student Profiles provide a medium for Canadian nursing students to highlight their research and their projects presented at the annual Scholarly Showcase which takes place at National Conference. Students can submit their posters and abstracts for review that meet the following criteria:
- Student at a CNSA chapter school in good standing. Chapter schools in good standing are listed here.
- Student must provide proof of current student status/enrollment.
- Students completing research or other creative/innovative work in nursing/healthcare are eligible to be featured on the website.
- Students must submit a 150-300 word abstract which includes:
- Student name, year/program, school
- Summary of the project completed by the student, including the purpose, design, outcome, and future implications of the work on nursing
- Student contact information so that others interested in the project can learn more
- Students may also include an image of themselves/project
Students who submit their abstracts before the deadline will also be eligible for awards based on their poster presentation, quality of their abstract submission, and relevance to nursing. A grand prize and runner up prize will be presented yearly by the CNSA.
All nursing students who wish to submit their abstract and attending the national conference will be eligible for:
- Consideration of a financial award and recognition on the CNSA website
- Opportunity to present their research to their fellow nursing peers and notable conference attendees
- Have their research shared on the CNSA website following the conference
Please submit relevant documents or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submissions is September 30th at 2359 Eastern Time. We are excited to receive your submissions!