The Featured Student Profiles provide a medium for Canadian nursing students to highlight their research and their projects. Students can submit abstracts for review that meet the following criteria:
- Student at a CNSA chapter school in good standing. Chapter schools in good standing are listed here.
- Student must provide proof of current student status/enrollment.
- Students completing research or other creative/innovative work in nursing/healthcare are eligible to be featured on the website.
- Students must submit a 150-300 word abstract which includes:
- Student name, year/program, school
- Summary of the project completed by the student, including the purpose, design, outcome, and future implications of the work on nursing
- Student contact information so that others interested in the project can learn more
- Students may also include an image of themselves/project
Please submit relevant documents or questions to email@example.com. The deadline for submissions is September 30th at 2359 Eastern Time. We are excited to receive your submissions!