In conjunction with the CNSA’s Leadership and Development Program, CNSA is announcing a call for abstracts for student presentations for the 2019 Canadian Nursing Students’ Association (CNSA) national conference in Calgary, AB from January 22-26th, 2019. Abstracts should be in relation to student nurse leadership and innovation and the national conference theme “Aspire to Inspire: Celebrating Student Leadership and Advocacy”.
Abstracts may be submitted for the following types of presentations:
- Oral Presentation: Paper presentation will consist of a 40-minute oral presentation with 10 minutes allowed for questions
- Poster Presentation: Posters will be displayed for five days. (January 21st-26th). It is strongly encouraged that presenters be available to be present at their posters for a half an hour each day it is on display. Times will be available on the schedule.
- Other: On a case-by-case basis the selection, the committee will consider other forms of presentations such as interviews, videos, etc.
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- Submissions can be made in either French or English. Please indicate on the abstract in which language you wish to present.
- Indicate your name, school and title of project.
- Authors must organize and present abstract with the following information:
- Background or significance of the project;
- Purpose of the investigation
- Methods to collect and analyze the data;
- Results of the study; and
- Conclusions, including implications for practice
- The abstract should be a maximum of 300 words and be submitted via email to email@example.com
Of all the submissions, 2-3 abstracts will be selected to be highlighted student leadership presentations for the 2018 CNSA national conference. All abstracts, presentations and poster presentations will be evaluated for award(s). Submissions must be received no later than August 23rd, 2018.
For more information please email Jessica Sadlemyer at firstname.lastname@example.org