June has been a very busy month for the CNSA’s Board of Directors and our stakeholders. Here is a breakdown of the events that CNSA attended:
1) June 1-5, 2015, Halifax, NS: The Canadian Federation of Nurses Union (CFNU) National Executive Board Meeting and CFNU Biennial Convention – Director of Communications – Tonie Castro
2) June 8 – 9, 2015, Ottawa, ON: The Canadian Association of Schools of Nursing (CASN) Annual General Meeting – Vice President, Terrace Desnomie.
3) June 9, 2015, Ottawa, ON: The Canadian Nurses Association Annual General Meeting – President: Dawn Tisdale, Atlantic Regional Director: Jonathan Honsberger, Quebec Regional Director: Jaimie Carrier, Ontario Regional Director: Kendra Davis, Prairie Regional Director: Bryce Boynton, and Western Regional Director: Courtney Hunter.
4) June 18, 2015, Ottawa, ON (teleconference): The Canadian Nurses Foundation Annual General Meeting – Director of Membership and Services, Lourdes Cua.
5) June 19 – 23, 2015, Seoul, Korea: International Council of Nurses 2015 Coference – Global Health and Outreach Committee Chair, Paisly Symenuk.
6) June 24, 2015, Winnipeg, MB: Community Health Nurses of Canada’s 10th National Conference – Community and Public Health Committee Chair, Jonathan Goguen.