The Featured Researcher Profiles provide a medium for Canadian nursing students to be exposed to nursing researchers and their projects. The goal of this initiative is to:
- Provide an opportunity for nursing students and researchers to engage with one another
- Provide an opportunity for nursing students to be exposed to nursing research
- Highlight the latest scientific and health literature
- Nurse Researchers completing research or other creative/innovative work in nursing/healthcare are eligible to be featured on the website.
- Researchers must submit a 250-300 word abstract which includes:
- Researcher name, program/specialty, school/workplace
- Summary of the project/research completed, including the purpose, design, outcome, and future implications of the work on nursing
- A picture or headshot
- Contact information so that others interested in the project can learn more and inquire about opportunities to get involved
- Researchers can post posters about their ongoing or most recent completed projects
- Researchers must be willing to connect with interested students
- Should a researcher wish to promote their lab/workplace, a small blurb on what got you involved in the researching field and what fuels your passion for nursing research can be published.
If you are a nursing researcher, please submit relevant documents or questions to email@example.com. We are excited to receive your submissions!