The following is the disclaimer that is used for the CNSA website that members are expected to read and respect.
In exchange for the usage of this website the user hereby agrees to the following terms and conditions and indemnifies the CNSA against all liability and/or damages that may arise relating to contributions to, or usage of, this website or any related websites.
The user hereby agrees and warrants that:
- All information submitted to the website is granted free of copyright.
- The user shall not submit defamatory, hateful, pornographic, spam or otherwise unlawful or actionable material to the website.
- The user shall not rely on any clinical or scientific information on this or related sites.
- The user shall not use this website for anything other than personal use.
- The user shall not decompile, manipulate, retransmit or expropriate any data on this website except with the express permission of the CNSA.
- The user hereby irrevocably waives on behalf of themselves, affiliated corporations, their heirs or successors any claim or cause of action whatsoever that may arise in connection with contribution to, or use of, the website.
- The user acknowledges that this website may contain content submitted by a third-party or link to websites controlled by third-parties. The user agrees that the CNSA has no responsibility whatsoever for the content of third-party sites or postings on this website posted by, or on behalf of, third-parties.
Should any part of this agreement be found to be unenforceable, that part shall be deemed severed from the agreement to the most minimal extent and the remainder of this agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
The user agrees that any dispute relating to this Agreement or contribution or use of this website shall exclusively be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario. The user further agrees that any action against the CNSA shall be exclusively adjudicated by the Courts of the Province of Ontario and the user agrees to submit to this jurisdiction and waives any claims that may exist in any other jurisdiction.
Completion of the registration process shall constitute proper acceptance and notice of acceptance of this agreement.